PORT FACILITY SECURITY
Port Facility Security
The port facility security are of major importance for the eradication of illegal immigration and should be done by specially trained personnel with the appropriate skills, which they can carry out the necessary operational and security procedures of a port with success.
- Port Security Plan
- Access Control at ports different parts
- Identification of a port’s Infrastructure critical points
- Prediction of expected traffic in and out of the port (passengers, crew, cargo)
What does ICTS Offer you?
ICTS having fully trained and highly specialized human resources for port facility security, covers the following categories:
- Access Control and Security according to ISPS Code (ISPS Certification)
- CCTV Monitoring
- Specially trained security personnel for safeguarding a port (maritime security guards)